Working on old Imperials

RandalPark@xxxxxxx (RandalPark@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> Most mechanics these days would have no clue figuring out how or why one would
> use a pocket knife, matchbook, and a nail file to make a 1965 Imperial run.

Sure they would...

The pocket knife is for opening the plastic packaging of the new module they
need to plug in to fix the modern car.

The matchbook is the write the fault code number on, so they can look it up
in the computer and find out which module needs to be replaced.

The nail file is for filing their ever-clean fingernails.

So many modern car technicians don't know a thing about what makes a car
run, but they sure can swap out black boxes!

Chris in LA