Drum Puller (was '56 Brake Questions)

You should be very careful with these pullers. They can (and will)develop
stress cracks. If the puller should bust while you are using it, it can be very
dangerous.

I didn't see the one on e-bay, but assuming it is the correct type, I would
like to point out that you must use the correct puller on those cars or the
axle can be seriously damaged.

I am currently looking for a new one myself. Mine cracked when we were using it
to pull the rear drums off of my '56 Imperial a couple of weeks ago. It was
over 10 years old, but I had only used it three times. In the meantime we
rented one from the local tool rental shop.

Paul