Re:booster vacuum source

mikey, i was also wondering how a booster can get vacuum from one cylinder.my 53 picks it up from the manifold. the brake problem described has got to be the booster and not the engine. i suppose there is a remote chance the pedal could be rubbing or hitting something in it's travel, but i would be looking at the booster. the suggestion to disconnect it would determine this.  dennis