Need a mechanic

I tried to contact Greg in Florida thru the Imperial Highway, but couldn't
get past the orange barrels....:)
My '59 DeSoto is stored in West Palm Beach in anticipation of my return to
take it to a meet in Key Largo in December.  On the way down from Hershey,
she piddled away all of her Constant Control Power Steering fluid.  I need a
recommendation for a mechanic who could stem the tide so I can have my
Constant Control back for the drive home to Arizona after the meet. I'd
appreciate the help from a Sunshine State member.
Thanks,
Roger
Phoenix