Please WELCOME Raymond Perusina, Jr.

New Subscriber(s): Raymond Perusina,Jr.
Email Address is: rmpsunair@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Palm Springs, Ca

Car(s) owned: As a kid in 1963, traveled from California to Canada and back
in a 1962 Crown sedan. Later as an adult, onwed a 1963 Le Baron that was
confiscated by police after being parked for too long on street. Diferential
was beyond repair and a constant problem.

Self-Introduction: I just like the cars, specially when the Italians got
hold of them  (Ghias)and up to about mid seventies with the floating boats.