Please WELCOME Back Arran Foster (1954)

New Subscriber(s): Arran Foster
Email Address is: monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx
Member Location: British Columbia

Car(s) owned: 1954 Imperial Custom Newport
Currently painted white but will be restored to red with a white roof
someday. Engine ready to be pulled and sent to the machine shop.

Self-Introduction: Hello Folks;
 I have been having problems submitting posts to the list. I could send them
out but they would then disappear into the ether. I suspect the change in
domain hosts for the club might have had something to do with it. Yes, I am
still looking for a tailight bezel for the above mentioned car.
Best Regards
Arran Foster