Two into one will go

Ernie,

I may want some parts, but I still think that you should try to keep some of
the more "vulnerable" stuff yourself, that is unless you can find a buyer
for it.   My financial situation is perilous right now and though I start a
new job on Tuesday, it may be some time before I will feel "safe" enough to
buy anything.

Once you are further along, since breaking up the Crown, which is the
yellowish one you were kind enough to send me a picture, I think, is hardly
your first priority, you can try the IML classifieds and also e-bay.  As
popular as the list is, there are a lot more people out there who "only" use
the web site, as joining a list does not really appeal to them.

There is a trim piece I know for sure I want.  It would be easier to take a
picture of it, I think, than describe it.

Speaking of which, please send me pictures of the Lebanon when you can.

In conclusion, May I say how proud of you I am.  Taking on one of these old
cars is not for the faint hearted.  I predict you are going to have more
than a little fun with the brakes.  The good news is that most parts can be
rebuilt or suitable replacements exist.  Taking new cars which would have
been scrap yard bound and making one good one out of them is entirely
creditable.  There is an intact 58 sedan not too far from me which will
never be so lucky.

Hugh