An Uncomfortable Feeling...

Mick here, once again!
                                Got someone to do my typing for me today! I have a 58 Imperial Coupe with a bench front seat. We have often mentioned this but it was brought to our attention as i was doing the front seats up. Maybe this isnt a thing to be said on the IML but i think you could get a bit of a kick out of it or take it seriously. Since  i have owned my car, the middle of the front seat is very rarely sat in. This has got nothing to do with seating positions as my kids and my wife don't care where they sit in my truck which has a bench seat, front and back. But there is from what i have heard as i never sit in the front seat, in the middle there is an uncomfortable feeling. April, my wife, who is a little bit supersticious brought this to my attention quite a while ago and my kids wont sit in the middle either. Bit spooky! But hey i can live with it! One night we saw a perculiar reflection in the rearvision mirror as looking through the back window. Naturally April said it was a spirit or something but i put it down to and i think i'm right just the light reflecting. So have a look at your imperial through the rearvision mirror through the back window... It can be a bit haunting! Especially if nobody wants to sit in the middle seat at the front.

Mick Maxwell - 58 Crown Coupe