Kerry, rebuild your booster, Karp's Brake Service

Kerry, rebuild your booster, Karp's Brake Service

Hey Kerry and everyone, I don't think this message went through so I will send it again.  I just had my power brake booster rebuilt for my '60 Crown.  Karp's Power Brake Service, 66 N. Central Ave, Upland, CA 91786, Ph: (909)-985-0800.  They rebuilt my booster for $150, powder coated it for $40.00.  Rebuilt my master cylinder and sleeved it in stainless for $110.00, couldn't afford to powder coat that though.  If the parts work as good as they look were doing great, they make all their own rubber parts for these units.   Good resource and the parts were back inside of two weeks!  Ask for Jeff Watts.  Good luck, Richard

'60 "LeCrown"

Do you Yahoo!?