Two into one will go

Hugh,

The wife and I were in the "Hill Country" last week, visiting my sister & brother in law.  While there, visited Fredricksburg. Glad to report that several Imperials are still behind the Chrysler Dealership.  I did see the following, though there may have been more, a 1954 Imperial Newport, a 1956 Imperial Sedan, two 1981/83 Imperial Coupes, plus several older Mopars.  Some of these cars have been there for so long that trees have grown around them, making them very hard to see.  We didn't get to your fair city, but are you back working at the Transportation Muesum?  Take care,

Bill/Imp, just a few 68's