63-fuel pick-up line?

Bob-

I had exactly the same problem with a lesser Mopar...I found a huge blob of
water in the fuel tank. Regardless of the source of your performance
problem, it would do no harm to drop the tank, flush it and thoroughly dry
it...no telling what you'll find inside it.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial