NYB Reassembly

I have a four day weekend now so I started putting the NYB back together.
Yesterday I made good progress as I installed the back seats, the left sail
panel that I had removed (for no apparent reason), and the door panels on
the left doors.  Today I have to start installing the dash.  This will prove
challenging.  I want to work on this before I install the front seats so I
have extra room to move my extra-large frame around inside the car.  I'll
have to attach the hood release cable and then the lower dash panel along
with its associated electrical items, then the glove box and ash tray, then
the dash pad and finally the instrument cluster cover.  Once all that is in,
I can install the driver's seat and then move the car away from the wall so
I can install the door panels on the right doors and install the front
passenger's seat.  Once all that is done I'll have to decide what to do with
the sunroof for now.  I've taken the panel clear out of the car so I could
clean and paint it and the opening.  I also have a marker light to change
yet and the grille halves to install.  If all goes well, I could have the
car ready to go for inspection this coming week.  I am crossing my fingers
that is passes ok.  I know it will need three more things while at the shop.
Muffler, tires, and alignment.  Once all that is done, if it passes ok, I
can get plates for it and it will likely be going to Ohio on July 20th!  I
hope the beastie is up to the trip.  I think it is because Ohio is only 1000
miles away and I already drove it 1300 miles from Vancouver to here a year
ago and it runs very strong.  Now, with all the stuff fixed, it sould be
fine.  I'll take some spare parts along, not that I can predict what will
break but at least the stuff I have parts to fix won't break down!