1034 Tail lamps for '68's

Hi All,
       I just checked PartsAmerica.com, and their local affiliate (Advance in our area) stocks Sylvania 1034's.  Other parts of the country are serviced by Kragen, Schucks, Checker or Discount from the PartsAmerica system.  The lamps can be ordered online as well.

       Pretty good web site - you can drill down through the menus and it will check your local stores for stock.  I use it alot for reference.  You can even save a listing of your cars for future visits.

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
989/652-6309