From: Bob Smith
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: IML: Re Carpet Paint

Brad:

What is the brand name of this product, who it's made by and do you know if its available in the States?
Bob
Brad Hogg <roadhogg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Today I tried out that carpet paint I have been seeing in the store. Its
amazing! The black carpet was quite faded on the seat backs and the front
of the rear seat bottom. I masked off the vinyl and sprayed on the carpet
paint. The paint dried in about 15 minutes so I now have wonderfully black
carpet again on those parts. I thought I might have to get someone to
replace that carpet but the paint saved me a ton of cash. I recommend this
product. I bought mine at my local Canadian Tire store.