Re Carpet Paint

I had just bought a similar product about a week &
a half ago.  The stuff I got is by Dupli-Color (got it at
Auto Zone for about $4.00). It says vinyl & fabric
color on the can & works like spay paint. I had the
same problem with sun bleached carpeted areas
& it works great.

Loyal Stern
'66 Crown Coupe