Carpet Paint

Today I tried out that carpet paint I have been seeing in the store.  Its
amazing!  The black carpet was quite faded on the seat backs and the front
of the rear seat bottom.  I masked off the vinyl and sprayed on the carpet
paint.  The paint dried in about 15 minutes so I now have wonderfully black
carpet again on those parts.  I thought I might have to get someone to
replace that carpet but the paint saved me a ton of cash.  I recommend this
product.  I bought mine at my local Canadian Tire store.