Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: IML: bulbs for '68 taillights

Steve,

Thanks, yes, that is what I meant:  when you have the taillights on and you
depress the brake pedal, both filaments light up.  Perhaps I wasn't clear.  If
you are just driving in the daytime, with taillights off, then no, both don't
light up.  The problem I'm talking about occurs only when you have the
taillights on.

Thanks again, Mark