engine misfires from stop---EFI

If your running stock type plugs try going 1 hotter on the heat range. Older motors arent as tight as new obviously and sometime a more spark. I dont know much bout efi but some swear by the fuel system additive cleaner. Im guess its the equal to spray carb cleaner for the those applications. Also fuel quality can cause these problems i dont know what the 82 calls for but the 61 manual  calls for premium. Maybe somebody with a newer model has some more tips, but i hope it helps.

michael popp <popp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I finally got my 82 Imperial inspected so I could drive it. It starts and runs well at 55-65 mph on highway,but when I stop and start to get back to speed it misfires going thru the gears until its back to 55-65 mph in cruise control. Any answers are welcome. Its EFI with new plugs,wires,rotor,cap,fuel pump,fuel lines,filters and air filter.Also new fan clutch and gas cap. Mike Popp

Do you Yahoo!?