Camping in Minneapolis

Ok I admit to being out of the loop..I am swamped with somethings & haven't
come up for air .. when is the on line meet - I thought it was on saturday
at the same place???  as WPC - AND YOU ALL DO want to go to the French lakes
auto parts store gj wpc has said we can just park in same area - we just
will not get any tropheys...... I need Mike t's phome numbe

on 6/25/03 9:24 PM, Gale jorgensen