From: "gale jorgensen" <gjorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Camping in Minneapolis

Hi GUYS !! This is Gale from the Committee - I have been a bit behind on
reading my emails - sorry
you asked about Camping I will put it on my to-do list for tomarrow -
BUT we will be having a place at the holiday Inn Parking lot for Campers w/
Trailers - we will cheak on the  tents........
I know for a fact that the Lake Elmos park perserrve is one place to camp w/
a tent
possibly lake rebbeca and Lake Indepenace.........Taylors Falls might be a
possiblity - but it a bit far from the show - but it's very very pretty
their --
Take a look at a map - give me some names of some parks andI will see what I
can find out - there should be a website........and I will post your message
to our committee membvers - any one else have any Questions ? gj