Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: IML: ran out of gas

Bill,
I take comfort in the statement that you keep the gallon of gas "buried" in the trunk.  I hope it is sealed so there are no fumes and somehow stabilized deep inithe trunk such that a minor accident would not turn into a Holllywood blockbuster?  Please hear the concern I express, I am not being harsh, just posing the question.  As one of the disabled ones on the list I am an apologist for safety concerns.
Sincerely,
Jerry53-ooops almost typed 63 but that would be nice too!