vapor lock cure

I accidentally hit the wrong key in the last letter. Here is my cure for vapor lock. As some of you know, I live in the hottest enviornment to own an older car not designed for the 125 plus Summers. I do not get vapor lock anymore and the cure was so simple.
   Since you want the metal lines found on the Imperial from the factory to stay, then what I do is wrap them in rubber hoses and tie wrap them on all of the metal lines. No matter where they are, but mainly in the engine department. I use either 3/8 or 7/16 ID hose. I slit it length wise, slip them over the metal line without disconnecting them.  I tie wrap them at intervals where it will not come off. I turn the rubber so it faces the heat sources and the open slit areas away from the heat source. I add more ties where it curves so it will follow the curve of the metal lines. I have NEVER had a vapor lock in the last 16 years of desert living.     Joe Machado