Convertible Tops & Windows

www.kanter.com is the web address. Fill out the form
and they will send you the catalog.  Also many
electric window parts are the same in the 55-559
fords.  Window clips for those electrical switches,
rubber couplers for the type B window and a great
supply of 6 volt positive ground to 12 volt neg ground
inverters are found at http://www.macsautoparts.com/.
Just others would like to know and by the way this
catalog is a freebe too. RC

 --- Billimp68@xxxxxxx wrote: > Keith,

=====