Please WELCOME John Williams (1967)

New Subscriber(s): John Williams
Email Address is: jowilla70@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tacoma, WA

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Coupe (Red with Blk interior)

Self-Introduction: Hello, My name is John:

My grandfather had a 1967 Imperial since 1970. He passed away 2 years ago
and left me the car because he knew I loved that car since I was a kid, and
that I was also the only one in my family who wouldn't turn around and sell
it. I've had a few tempting offers already, but the more I drive it, the
more I like it!!

Other than the original paint job the car is in great shape, but it has a
few things I want to fix up. I'm interested in joining this club because I
don't know much about how to find certain parts for this car. I've already
tried the parts stores but I'm sure you all know how that goes...

Cheers!

John