Snap turn 1959 Imp

I had an interesting experience on my way home from work this evening. I had taken the 1959 Imperial to work since a moving truck was blocking my street, and it would have taken forever to get my other car out of the garage. When coming home from work, I was following an older beat up Honda Civic down the hill, and when we got to the intersection the Honda sped up as the light turned yellow, and I decided to follow him through the intersection, when at the last moment he slams on his brakes, and now I'm at a speed where I can't possibly stop my 2 ton automobile without using his rear end as a shock absorber, so I snapped the wheel to the left, and swerved into the left turn lane, where I continued around him and across the intersection. The agility and ease which my Imperial performed this emergency maneuver amazed me. I would have never thought such a huge and heavy car could perform such a stunt. My Imperial really amazes me more everyday!
Bill '59 Crown