runaway on 2-3 upshift ('57 Torqueflite)

runaway on 2-3 upshift ('57 Torqueflite)

Phil my manuel shows causes as: incorrect oil level,
incorrect throttle linkage adjustment, manual control
adjustment, fluid pressure or front kickdown band
adjustment.  It then goes to internal things like pump
screen, gov. sticking ect.  But were you the person
haveing problems with the cable adjustment? Might
check the other adjustments.  Band adjustment looks
real easy. Loosen a jam nut and set to 70-75 inch lbs.
of touqe. Then back off 3 1/2 turns for front band and
2 1/4 turns for rear low band.   RC

 --- Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > hi,