hard start when hot

Check with this guy Ted.
Hello Roger,

The new Carter fuel filter elements are priced at $15
each, and come
with a
new gasket for the filter bowl.  Shipping/insurance
would run $6 for
one or
two, and we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and
Discover cards.
Let
us know if we can help,

Jeff

JC Auto Restoration, Inc.
20815 52nd Ave W #2
Lynnwood, WA  98036
Tel: (425) 672-8324
Fax: (425) 771-2522
jcauto@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jcauto.com

 --- Ted Blackington <cebuisle@xxxxxxx> wrote: > I was
just reading Jason's problem with hard start