Please WELCOME Bill Cavanaugh (1953)

New Subscriber(s): Bill Cavanagh
Email Address is: ackert123@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Long Island

Car(s) owned: 1953 custom black.cloth vin: 7768954 on driver door
I thought it was a crown

Self-Introduction: Hi my name is Bill 38 years old
Looked in the news on thursday and bought a sedan on Friday it needs lots of
work.and has lots of mold ..My wife is not too happy she saw pictures of it
..she told me I should go sleep in it.....
But, Sunday is FATHER'S DAY.. and I am towing it home and going to wash it
with my 2 year old {Emily } for the first time in
15 years..I am going to have a great day ...