New Homepage

Hi Jerry

Yes, the cars belong to me and my family (except the Lincoln limos ;-) they belong to a friend of mine). We own about 28 MoPars from 1955-1962. Here's a complete list of our collection:

1955 IMPERIAL CROWN LIMOUSINE
1955 IMPERIAL NEW PORT 2-DOOR HT
1956 IMPERIAL SOUTHHAMPTON 2-DOOR HT
1957 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE
1957 IMPERIAL 2-DOOR HT
1958 IMPERIAL CROWN GHIA  LIMOUSINE
1960 IMPERIAL CROWN CONVERTIBLE
1957 CHRYSLER 300 C 2-DOOR HT
1958 CHRYSLER 300 D 2-DOOR HT
1958 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER Station Wagon

1960 CHRYSLER WINDSOR CONVERTIBLE
1960 CHRYSLER SARATOGA 2-DOOR HT
1961 CHRYSLER 300 G CONVERTIBLE
1961 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 2-DOOR HT
1961 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER Station Wagon
1961 CHRYSLER NEW PORT CONVERTIBLE
1961 CHRYSLER NEW PORT 4-DOOR HT
1961 CHRYSLER WINDSOR 2-DOOR HT
1962 CHRYSLER 300 SPORT CONVERTIBLE
1962 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 4-DOOR SED
1962 CHRYSLER NEW PORT  2-DOOR HT
1959 DODGE CUSTOM SIERRA Station Wagon
1960 DODGE DART 2-DOOR HT
1970 DODGE CHARGER R/T 440-6 2-DOOR HT
1959 DE SOTO AVENTURER 2-DOOR HT
1957 PLYMOUTH CUSTOM SUBURBAN Station Wagon
1958 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE CONVERTIBLE
1959 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY CONVERTIBLE

We rent the cars (only with chauffeur!!!) on the website for happenings like wedding, birthday...

regards,
Patrik