68 convertible on ebaY

Are  you referring to the round little lights just in front of the rear
bumper?  If so, those look like the marker lights on my 64 (I have them on
the front and back).  I had been told that they weren't original, and I
hadn't seen them on any others.  I wondered where they came from.

Now I am trying to decide whether I want to put them back on after
repainting it.  I like them, but they aren't original.  Any opinions?

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4d