Imperial For Sale

Hi All,
   I live just outside the city limits of Kent in the beautiful
metropolis of Covington(pop. 13k). If anyone is interested, I could
contact the guy and take a look to verify. I'm no whiz at car resto's and
such so I might not be able to tell "crappy" from "not too crappy to
resurrect", but, unless he has a digital camera or pictures to send, I do
have a digital camera.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.