Please Welcome a New Member James Grooms (1968)

Please Welcome a New Member James Grooms (1968)

James

Until you find the correct color and correct optioned Le Baron or Imperial,
please pass the location of the air Stream to me so that I may show others just
how nice my car will tow the trailer.

On week days the trailer will be here in Colo Spgs and until you find the
correct Le baron or Imperial on weekends the trailer will be with-in a three
state area behind our Le Baron.

                                                        Rodger & Gabby

'47 De Soto Custom w/passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/ std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C