Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Carb Problems - 62 Crown

At the risk of starting another carb war.  The factory carb on the 62 is a
great little carb and even I can rebuild them.  The kit will cost about
20-30 bucks and the car will run great because it's jetted and tuned for the
car instead of a generic V8.

Describe what the car does more clearly.  Normally carb problems don't show
up as stalling after several miles.  It could be fuel pump or stuck needle
and seat or just trash in the fuel tank.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques