61 Imperial 4 dr SPOTTED(NJ)

I spotted a white 61 four door Imperial on rte 78 traveling west yesterday
morning about 10am.  It had NJ license plates and appeared to be in pretty
good exterior condition.  Ya just can't mistake those awesome '61 fins!!!
I was traveling east so it was a quick glance at high speed.  Does this car
belong to anyone on the list ?  Thursday and today it seemed like a LOT of
custom cars and old cars were headed west to PA for some big show this
weekend ???  I am not aware of one so I don't have a clue where all the cars
were going, but I saw like 10-12 cars on my way to work this morning. Most
were custom rods.

Dave Brown
64 Crown Coupe
(2) 66 LeBarons