Car show attendance and a tool question

Chris Lynch asked about attending a car
show as a "Newbie".

Chris, we were all Newbies at one time.  Just
do it.  Never mind the condition of your Imp.

I have seen rust buckets and hand painted cars
all the way to better than factory trailer queens.

My 83 certainly isn't perfect.  If your area is like
mine, you will find a few people who will like
your car.  Many have no idea what an Imp is.

I have never seen another 80s Imp at any car
show I have attended, and the only other Imp
I have seen at a show is a 30s(?) in immaculate
shape.

It's fun to listen to people talk about your car
and listen for guesses as what year Mercury
it is.  (He he he!)

My tool question:  What is a speed wrench?

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!