Upholstry Question

Au Contraire:  My white Cadillac convertible had a black top well but my Pontiac convertible (gold) had a tan top well.  Depends on the manufacturer.

Bob

Chuck Ariens <cariens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
List;

I have had a number of convertibles from all manufaturers and in a number of body and top colors and, without exception, all top wells have been black.  I have also observed any number of convertibles owned by others and their top wells have also all been black.  This would lead me to believe that they are not made in any other color.  Wells of a different color were possibly done as a "custom" touch by their owners.  However, the bottom line is that it's your car so do what pleases you.

Chuck Ariens
'81 Imperial "Beauty"

Do you Yahoo!?