Blower Replacement

The blower has been replaced.
I was able to rotate the power antenna enough that I could pull it clear out
the bottom. That still did not give enough space to install the new blower.
I then had to remove the fender support brace from inside the quarter panel.
There are two bolts that hold it to the panel up top and two more that hold
it to the firewall at the bottom. Once I remove that brace, there was more
than enough space to install the new blower.

With the power antenna and the fender brace out of the way there was more
than enough space to remove the old blower.  Install the new blower,
reinstall the fender brace, reinstall the power antenna, bolt the inner
fender back into place, done!  :-)

http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/76NYB/atc.htm