PISTON COMPRESSION TOOL FOR BUDD BRAKES

I'm not up to date on the Budd Brake System is it Disk
Brakes?  If so first you look to see if you have room
in the master cyl for brake fluid.  Then as you start
the tear down use a flat bar to push the inside pad in
toward the center of the car.  This should give you
room to loosen holding bolts and take apart caliper.
Then use a c-clap to close the calaper the rest of the
way.  Dont go to far just enough room for the new
pads.  Re install pads with clean hands bolt up and do
the other 3.  RC

 --- Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > Hello list,