'73 resto' project - TQ carb question

Possibly, I was too short on words when I suggested that the Edlebrock 1406
is a solution to most TQ problems.

I've "solved" two carb (or EFI) problems on my Imperials with this carb. It
is the closest thing to "drop-in" that's available.

Once the air cleaner goes on, it's nearly invisible and it's simple to
maintain. I wasted a lot of time trying to fix the TQ on my 73...now it
starts unfailingly, hot or cold. I want my cars to function
reliability...and I have no problem with updating unreliable components.
(This is the same reason I replace rotted sill nosing on my house with PVC
trim...it's a big improvement over finger-joined trim and it lasts
forever...)

By the way, the latest issue of the WPC Club newsletter is full of ads for
Johnny Rosen parts...he even has a WPC number displayed.

Phil Brust
Jefferson GA
73 & 82 Imperial