John Rosen

Rosens a real gem, right up there with Rasputin, Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden,
and of course, the Devil himself.   Only when there was no other substitute
available and the part he had for sale was the only one left on the planet ,
then I would consider purchasing it from John..and then only if Frank
Mitchell was sold out.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe