68 convertible top adj.

Dear Bob,

I have a '68 convertible and I have the same problem on one side--
always leaks by the vent window when it rains.  It doesn't leak if I'm
driving, only if it's sitting for a long time in the rain.  I do not
have a cure, but I think it is the weatherstripping at the top that is a
problem.  I hesitate to say that this is a design flaw, but a few years
back I looked at a Sebring and it seemed they had designed a little
better weatherstripping in that area.

Know that isn't much help, but I think you're not alone.

MM