69/70 shocks

Yeah it is an overload shock.  I think they still make
them.  just load shock with weight and tight springs
to where you want them.  If I remeber right they
wern't the best but helped.  They make are bags now.
Set on the leaf spring and mout in the shock area.
Good choice.  Good Guys or Posies rod shop can conect
you. RC

Have any of you put shocks with helper springs on a

=====