55 Imp headliner recolor

If it is dirt or looks like dirt try Chrylers carpet
cleaner that doubles as a carborator cleaner.  Best I
have ever seen.  Won't take out water stains though
all four windows leak on the doors of the 55 imp.
Can't find any thing to take it out. RC

Ted, here in Australia my Brother used to Change the

=====