From: Bar00n
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: thin rotor & leaky caliper

The Budd's did leak a little more than others mainly because they had more
seals to leak. hehe
If those calipers sat for a while, you could have rust in the bores which
would damage the seals and they leak.
The best bet would be to just buy new calipers

>From a previous post on the subject;

======================================
www.Partsamerica.com, Search for partnumbers:
18-4479 (righthand side)
18-4480 (lefthand side)
These are the unloaded  A1 Cardone calipers for $139.99 each

Or for a couple of dollars more

R55709 (lefthand side)
R55708 (righthand side)
These are the unloaded Bendix calipers for $142.99 each

Unloaded means that you don't get the shoes with them. The shoes you want
are the D10 shoes, not the D85 that are incorrectly specified on
www.partsamerica.com

As always, verify and double verify before you purchase. Murphy's law and
all that

Carl
http://www.robdiesel.com