Dash Progress

>From: Jim Gathmann <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx>
>-Unit is very dark at night- the 4 night lights in
>this thing don't light up enough. I may see if I can
>change the wiring to get all the pilot lamps working
>(with dim control) at night, or I may just add one or
>two more night lamps

Congratulations Jim,
How dim does it seem during the day?  I've had several Mopars with the
digital dash. One is even an Imperial! If there was a drawback it was that I
never noticed the lights weren't on because the dash was so easy to read at
night. The only thing the lights did/do is to illuminate the switches. I'm
wondering if maybe your dimming isn't set up right.
Rob