Rebuild or not to rebuild

Dan

Many moons ago when I was in H.S. my dad got a '50 Pont from a place called
San Diego Sports & Imports.  He said that since it was not a Chrysler product
it needed to be repaired more often any ole way.  My non machanic dad and I
did a "poor man's over-haul" that summer ( Poway, Calif ).  The car lasted
through me, to my brother Dennis and half way through Phillip.  And me, I
still talk about how my parents bought a car in order to keep me off the
shores of La Jolla.

Go fix the car with your son...

                                               Rodger & Gabby
                                               Colo Spgs