From: "Leslie" <kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:19 AM
Subject: IML: May Member Spotlight

Hi All,

This month you are in for a real treat with our May Member Spotlight.  Jim
Byer's has a gorgeous 60 Lebaron and lives in our Nations Capitol, so he
took us on a tour of Washington DC.  I guess he had an interesting time as
well a quote I received after he viewed it last night.

"It really did make for some stunning photos (and of course, some memorable
encounters with 'gog-eyed' tourists - LOL.  One tour trolley stopped and
said over the microphone that all the tourists were pooling their money to
buy the car - HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT !!!???)  "

So stop in and take a tour of DC with a marvelous 1960 Lebaron:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Iml-Specific/Spotlight/May03

and if you haven't viewed the spotlights before, check out the main page to
see all the past interviews.
http://www.imperialclub.com/Iml-Specific/Spotlight

Thanks for sharing Jim!

Leslie  '67 Sedan