Insurance

Check  http://www.hagerty.com  they tailor insurance for non daily driver
cars with agreed value policies that coincide with full coverage at very
reasonable rates.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT

In a message dated 5/3/2003 6:31:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Willbarc@xxxxxxx writes:

<<              I just wanted to know how some of you are handling the
insurance on your Imperials and collectible vehicles.  Are you insuring as
collectable, do you have a separate policy on your Imps versus daily drivers.
How many are fully insured with collision? Anyone getting multiple car
discounts for their Imps being on their "driver" policy.
 I am  with Allstate , I am just running liability insurance on my Newport
but it's not a valuable car..and it doesn't get alot of miles put on it.