Insurance

Hey Folks,
             I just wanted to know how some of you are handling the insurance on your Imperials and collectible vehicles.  Are you insuring as collectable, do you have a separate policy on your Imps versus daily drivers. How many are fully insured with collision? Anyone getting multiple car discounts for their Imps being on their "driver" policy.
I am  with Allstate , I am just running liability insurance on my Newport but it's not a valuable car..and it doesn't get alot of miles put on it.