new arrivals- 73

I drove one when new, and was impressed by its handling.

By the way, this one was owned by the Pettit family of Natural Bridge, Va.
They had a Chrysler/Imperial dealership. They also owned an old car museum
there for many years, and had a V-16 Cadillac, Cord, and the last Duesenberg
built, registered as a 1940 model.

Currell